ROLLS & SHELLS
Notes for use of roller sleeve
1. Strictly contro
Although the roller sleeve is made by multi-layer centrifugal composite and has good wear resistance and impact resistance, the following points should be noted in the use process:
1. Strictly control the particle size of materials to prevent the roller sleeve from being subjected to excessive impact;
2. Prevent the entry of non-magnetic metal foreign bodies to prevent the roller sleeve from bearing the impact of small surface and large load; Once the foreign body is found to enter, it must be removed in the shortest time to prevent malignant failure of the roller sleeve;
3. Ensure that materials are mixed and distributed evenly, avoid segregation, and prevent uneven wear on the surface of the roller sleeve and reduce production efficiency;
4. When the output is lower than the normal demand, the roller surface shall be repaired and the pattern reconstructed in time to ensure that the roller sleeve is always in an efficient state.
5. When the roller sleeve is worn to a certain extent (the output drops to about 80%) or there is an interval of production, the pattern reconstruction can be adopted to restore the roller sleeve to the initial state.
Structure characteristics of two-roll straightening roll
Quality control of roller sleeve